BONUS: 30 Days Unlimited Email Support
You'll receive 30 days of unlimited email support following course registration. The course is VERY comprehensive. But, in the event, that you still have more questions send an email to email@example.com
BONUS: FREE Quick Start Phone Consultation
Did you know that a quick start call is included with each course registration? That's right! Our goal is to speak with you from the very beginning to make sure that you start off with everything you need.
BONUS: Unlimited Course Access
All registrations will allow you to access the course indefinitely. Come back in 1 month or 1 year and we'll still be here to help.
Does this program work in my city?
The wonderful thing about this business is that it works just about everywhere. If there are foreclosures in your city, there is preservation opportunities available. We currently have students working in 30 states and more are added every week.
Can I do this and still work my job?
Generally, the students who opt to pursue this full time are the most successful. However, if your job is flexible, you may be able to work a 9 to 5 AND operate your business.
How much money do I need to get started?
Obviously, the more money you have, the better options you have available. At a minimum, you'll need funds for business formation, insurance down payment, and possibly a few days of payroll.
What types of insurance do I need?
General liability, Professional Liability and possibly workman's comp insurance.
- Here's Why This Course Isn't Going To Waste Your Time
- What Is Property Preservation?
- Study Guide Overview
- This is the BLUEPRINT - it's important so please give it your UNDIVIDED attention!
- Is A Contract Required?
- What Type Of Work Is Required?
- How To Obtain A Contract
- Locating and Monitoring Contractors
- How To Pay Contractors
- Contractor Payment Tracking Sheet
- Requirements To Become A Vendor
- Bid Preparation/Materials and Supplies
- Sample Bid Submission
- Photo Requirements and Operating Guide Tips
- Example Maid Service and Grass Cut
- Photo Submission Guideline
- Revenue Potential
- LLC Vs Sole Proprietorship - which should you choose
- Debris Removal
- Cubic Yard Calculator
- Pre-approved Line Items
- Quick Start Guide: Utilize AFTER completing the course! :)
- Website Design For $100 Bucks
- Vendor Assessment Alti - Study This To Make Sure You Pass
- Answers to Alti Assessment
- Vendor Assessment 2 - Study to make sure you pass this one as well ;)
- Sample Vendor Assessment 2 Answers
- Vendor Assessment 3 - Here's How To Pass On The First Try
- Vendor Assessment 3 Questions and Answers
- Subcontractor Agreement
- Payment Policies
- Welcome Letter
- Termination Procedures
- Subcontractor Application
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Sample Operating Guide - Use This To Create Your OWN
- Sample REGIONAL Price Sheet - Example of Pricing To AVOID
- Sample Price Sheet that is ACCEPTABLE
- Subcontractor Screening Questionnaire
- Contractor Database
- Vendor Application Assistance - MCS
- Vendor Application Assistance - NFR
- Vendor Application Assistance - 5 Bros
- Insurance Application Assistance (Western World)
- Insurance Application Assistance (Brunswick)
- End Of Course Test
- Test Answers
- Final Tips...In The Meantime
- Sample Eviction Work Order
- Breakdown Of Eviction Work Order
- Private Sector Work
- Obtaining Government Contracts
I love how detailed this course is.. There is no way to not be successful if you can follow directions. Thanks Danielle.
I love how detailed this course is.. There is no way to not be successful if you can follow directions. Thanks Danielle.Read Less
If you are unsure about this course, but you desperately need a lifestyle change, sign up and let Danielle change your life!! The moment I heard Danielle spe...Read More
If you are unsure about this course, but you desperately need a lifestyle change, sign up and let Danielle change your life!! The moment I heard Danielle speaking to Dr. Boyce about her program I knew it was for me. However, I wasn't sure if this specific course would deliver up to my expectations. All I can say is WOW, this course was and is a home run for those who are new to the industry, and I wouldn't advise you to let anyone else teach you other than Danielle. Now go ahead and sign up! I promise you won't regret it. -AlanRead Less
Like most people, I have tried close to a dozen programs throughout the years claiming to help you break into a business and was disappointed to find half wa...Read More
Like most people, I have tried close to a dozen programs throughout the years claiming to help you break into a business and was disappointed to find half way through that the information was difficult to sort through and not all that I needed to get into the business. Elements were always missing and there was no one to help guide me or answer questions. Danielle Pierce's course is full of priceless gems that work! Her course casts aside all the filler and gets straight to the business. Danielle ensures your success with everything you need in the course to get you up and running to the unwavering support you receive during and after the course. I am on my way to a solid successful preservation business in less than 90 days (currently on-boarding with 3 reputable companies she recommended in 4 different states!) and Danielle was there every step of the way! She's passionate about seeing others succeed just as she has. It's her mission and it shows! This is the ONLY and/or last program you will need to succeed!Read Less
First, I greatly appreciate Danielle's passion and authentic demeanor; her presentation skills are superb. Each module is presented in a clear concise way, w...Read More
First, I greatly appreciate Danielle's passion and authentic demeanor; her presentation skills are superb. Each module is presented in a clear concise way, which is amazing for someone new to this business. I am impressed with the step-by-step guide to jump start the business. This course is well worth the cost. Thank you for creating quality content!Read Less
Danielle is a full time 12+ year real estate entrepreneur. During that 12 years she has succeeded in property flipping, short sales, broker price opinions and property preservation. She owns a company that has generated over $1,000,000 in revenues in the last 3 years, solely from repairing and maintaining bank owned properties. Danielle prides herself on being able to financially empower women and men to create and sustain profitable real estate businesses. Visit the Facebook Business page to read over 85 Five Star Reviews: Join our mailing list for course discounts and webinar updates.